Credit as an Asset is CBA’s signature training that leverages the expertise and experience of our vast community of nonprofit practitioners to identify credit building best practices across sectors and target markets. This e-learning course will help financial coaches and counselors
- Understand credit building as an essential and viable activity, foundational to the successful implementation of any financial asset building strategy for low-income and underserved individuals and families;
- Understand the credit industry; in particular, how credit reporting, credit scoring, and consumer protection has evolved over the years
- Explore tools and develop skills in order to design, implement, and measure credit building programs based on client needs and goals as well as organization missions and capacities;
- Understand how to identify affordable and responsible credit building products locally, and
- Learn about best practices in credit education, access to responsible financial products, and measuring and communicating client credit outcomes.
This course is approved for 6 CEUs for AFCPE ® Certified Professionals