About the Course
Credit as an Asset is CBA’s signature training that leverages the expertise and experience of our vast community of nonprofit practitioners to identify credit building best practices across sectors and target markets. This six-part webinar series will help financial coaches and counselors:
- Understand credit building as an essential and viable activity, foundational to the successful implementation of any financial asset building strategy for low-income and underserved individuals and families;
- Understand the credit industry; in particular, how credit reporting, credit scoring, and consumer protection has evolved over the years;
- Explore tools and develop skills in order to design, implement, and measure credit building programs based on client needs and goals as well as organization missions and capacities;
- Understand how to identify affordable and responsible credit building products locally, and
- Learn about best practices in credit education, access to responsible financial products, and measuring and communicating client credit outcomes.
This course is approved for 6 CEUs for AFCPE ® Certified Professionals
Standard Rate: $225
CBA Member Rate: $75 (Please contact us at email@example.com if you have trouble accessing your Member Discount)
Dates and Times
CBA will provide this course in six, 1.5 hour live webinar installments. The webinars will take place each Monday from 2:00 - 3:30 pm starting on September 30th and concluding November 4th, 2019.
If you miss a session, or wish to review a session, all of the course information will be updated on this course homepage. (Please note that you will need to be logged-in to to view course information). Webinar recordings will be available within 1 business day of the live event.
Please note that you must create an account on the CBA Training Institute in order to register for the course. CBA Members can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about accessing the CBA Member rate. Once registered, you will receive information to attend the live webinars.
Each webinar will be accompanied by a short quiz to enrich your learning experience. You must complete and pass all quizzes in order to receive a certificate of completion at the conclusion of the series.