*ask CBA about scholarship opportunities!
CBA has been closely monitoring the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) and is committed to ensuring that all CBA events follow local, state, and national public health orders and recommendations.
As a result, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to postpone our training scheduled for Pittsburgh, PA on May 19-20th, 2020 until 2021. We are still planning to host our training in Nashville, TN on September 16-17th, 2020.
As a result of the current situation, we are extending the application deadline for the Nashville training until June 1st. If you submitted an application prior to the original March 13th deadline, please expect to hear from CBA by March 31st in regards to your acceptance in the program.